If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing person to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for a number of different clients.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will support existing clients with online sales and marketing, supporting internal teams (such as web development and branding), to create effective and hard hitting campaigns which are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, PPC, marketing, email, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Design, build, maintain and promote social media presence for clients (Instagram, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Maintain existing client website and create plans and suggestions for improvements.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, share them with clients and implement.
- Collaborate with clients and up-sell services to existing web customers
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create reports, evaluation and recommendations to clients
- Changing content on website to reflect performance
- Proven working experience in digital marketing within an agency
- Experience leading and managing successful online campaigns
- Experience in managing client expectations
- Understanding of Adwords, sponsored campaigns (Facebook etc)
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in SEO tools and maximising site traffic
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and other sponsored campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
Position: Full time
Location: Rhos-on-Sea, North Wales
Think you tick any of these boxes?
Then send us a CV, along with anything that you feel is relevant. Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org