This role is well suited for anyone who knows the difference between analytics and page insights. Who can help define, create, run and analyse campaigns. The role would involve working alongside our Digital Marketing Manager and our design team creating campaigns and promotional materials. This person should be able to help our Digital Marketing Manager and our Business Developer in bringing in new clients and work to the business.
This person should be organised, able to think on their feet and react to clients needs at short notice, while also helping to inform our clients of best practices and providing advice and guidance on existing materials. Someone who is sociable, and can engage with clients, colleagues and audiences alike. The candidate needs to be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with current and future customers.
While this role is being advertised as part time there is scope to develop this position in to a full time role if the demand for work increases, along with being able to branch into other forms of online marketing.
Essential skills for the Social Media Executive:
- A good understanding of all social media outlets, with a minimum of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ being required for this role.
- Have experience with industry standard software such as; Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics, Facebook Business
- A good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- A good knowledge of Excel and Word (or Pages/Numbers for the Mac Users)
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
Desirable skills for the Social Media Executive:
- Full UK Driving License
- Welsh Speaking
- Adobe InDesign
- An interest for keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
Qualifications & Experience
- While any form of qualification in marketing is welcome, this will not be a deciding factor in choosing a potential candidate, knowledge of the subject will be
- Must be able to combine both the creative and analytical parts of running campaigns
- Ideally must be able to demonstrate experience of running campaigns
Think you tick any of these boxes?
Then send us a CV, along with anything that you feel is relevant. Strong graduates and internships may be considered. Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org