As Production Manager you will manage and support the in-house studio team on a daily basis. You will ensure the delivery of projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible service and solutions.
Our team consists of 20 people which includes Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Digital Developers.
The agency serves a variety of clients, ranging from global brands to innovative start-ups.
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- 3 - 4 years previous experience working within a creative agency or printers
- Knowledge of StreamTime or equivalent scheduling and tasking software
- Previous experience of tender submissions (costs and schedules)
- Exceptional communication skills
The Role and skills required:
- Scoping, quoting, planning and managing timelines
- Print buying and negotiating with suppliers
- Ensure work is delivered on time, to the brief and to a highest standard
- Effectively match studio resources to client demand
- Manage resource constraints and identify any future problems
- Carefully balance the personal wellbeing of the studio and commercial needs of the client
- Accurately schedule studio resources (Strategy, Design, Project Management and contractors)
- Manage the migration of resources in and out of projects
- Identify and escalate the need for additional resource or sub-contractors
- Updating clients with job progression and schedules
- Creating scheduling and cost reports for management team
- Up-selling new products and new technology
- Regular reporting to the sales and accounts team
- Resource planning and helping to lead efficiency improvements within the studio
Estimating and budgeting:
- Creating estimates and budgeting for each individual jobs
- Using Streamtime and sage Software to create quotations and invoices.
- Proficient in English and Maths
- Previous experience working with Basecamp (management software)
- A passion for design and arts
- Good problem solving skills
- Can work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary based on previous experience. Our benefits includes a pension scheme, flexible working hours, regular social events, 23+ days holiday, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and more!
How to Apply:
Please send CVs email@example.com